SUB-MERGED COMBUSTION
AIT's Sub-Merged Combustion Technology offers the most reliable and ultimately the most efficient approach to managing industrial wastewater streams. AIT's Evaporator Systems convert the water component in the wastewater to clean vapor, while drastically reducing the volume of the problem, which are the solids contained in the wastewater. 

Typically 90% to 95% of the original wastewater is evaporated, leaving only a small residue of only 5% to 10% of the original wastewater volume that can be disposed of, at a small cost.
AIT Services, Inc.              1100 CR 134               Brownwood, TX  76801                doug@aittx.com               (830)-393-2952
Web Site By; Doug Beauchamp
©2019, AIT Evaporation Systems , All Rights Reserved.
AIT Services, Inc.              1100 CR 134               Brownwood, TX  76801                doug@aittx.com               (830)-393-2952
Web Site By; Doug Beauchamp
©2019, AIT Evaporation Systems , All Rights Reserved.
Submerged combustion, as its name implies, is the combustion of gas in such a manner that the hot combustion product gases are released under the surface of a liquid. In this way, the energy released by the combustion process is transferred by direct contact with the liquid. Although it is possible for the burner itself to be submerged, AIT evaporator systems are arranged with the burner above the liquid level (combustion tube) and a submerged sparger tube. See Figure 1. The exhaust gas from burner exits through the sparger tube. This promotes good mixing between the hot gas and the liquid and produces intense circulation of the liquid in the tank. 

Proprietary burners have been developed for submerged combustion applications using a variety of gaseous fuels. The results are complete soot-free combustion within a small chamber volume with low residence times at above atmospheric pressure.  
AIT Services, Inc.              1100 CR 134               Brownwood, TX  76801                doug@aittx.com               (830)-393-2952
Web Site By; Doug Beauchamp
©2019, AIT Evaporation Systems , All Rights Reserved.
Figure 1
Energy Savings as Much As 25% Utilizing Sub-Merged Combustion
We Are Proud To Be NUMBER ONE IN SERVICE
Manufacturing Evaporation Systems Since 1985
AIT Standard Models From 15 - 1500 GPH Evaporation Rate
  WASTEWATER 
  EVAPORATION SYSTEMS